Bite sized cheese and corn appetizers. Super easy to make, and they will disappear quickly!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 48 scoop-shaped tortilla chips
- chopped cilantro, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Set the chips out on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheese, egg and corn; mix completely. Place 1 teaspoon of the mixture into each corn chip. Bake until the filling sets, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the corn bites with the cilantro and serve warm.