A classic appetizer that is perfect for a party, this Cheese Ball Recipe is the only one you’ll need! Filled with cheese and spices and coated in pecans, it is always a crowd favorite.
- 16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Ground pepper
- 2/3 cup pecan halves, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onions, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and pepper.
- Mix together until completely combined.
- Lay out 2 pieces of plastic wrap perpendicular to each other. Dump the cheese mixture into the center of the plastic wrap. Gather the plastic wrap up around the mixture and shape it into a ball shape, making sure it is completely covered with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Place the pecans on a plate. Remove the cheese ball from the plastic wrap and roll in the pecans, completely coating with the pecans.
- Serve with crackers.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide. Nutrition information does not include crackers for serving.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 248 mg
- Fat: 24 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 58 mg
Keywords: cheese ball recipe, easy cheese ball