A change up on traditional Rice Krispie Treats – Caramel Marshmallow Bars bring in another layer of flavor with caramel.
- 4 cups rice krispies
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 1 (11 oz) package caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 bag (10 oz) mini marshmallows
- Grease a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice krispies and corn flakes.
- Combine the caramels and water in a large pot. Cook over medium heat until melted, stirring often. Add in the marshmallows and cook until melted.
- Pour the caramel marshmallow mixture over the cereal. Stir to combine. With buttered hands, press into the prepared dish. Allow to cool and then cut into squares.