Looking for a sweet dip that everyone will love? This Caramel Apple Dip is filled with sweetened cream cheese, chocolate chips, toffee candy bars, and topped with caramel for the perfect dipper for apples, pretzels, cookies, and more!
- 2 (8-oz each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 (17 oz) jar caramel topping
- 2 (1.4 oz each) heath bars, chopped
- Sliced apples, for serving
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into a 9-inch round pie dish. Spread the caramel on top.
- If serving right away, top with the chopped candy bar. If serving later, cover and refrigerate. Top with the candy right before serving.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide. Nutrition information is for the dip only – apples are not included.
- Serving Size: 1/16 of recipe
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 33 mg
Keywords: caramel apple dip, apple dip, cream cheese caramel dip