Easy chocolate fudge is infused with candy corn for the perfect holiday treat.
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy corn, plus more for sprinkling on top
- Line a 8×8-inch pan with foil, letting the edges hang over as handles. Butter completely or spray with cooking spray.
- In a double boiler, heat the sweetened condensed milk, butter and vanilla until the butter is completely melted and everything is combined. Remove from heat and add in the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Mix in the candy corn. Spread into the prepared pan and top with additional candy corn if desired. Let cool completely.