Vanilla fudge dressed up like candy corn! Orange, yellow and white layers make a festive, fall fudge.
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 oz. evaporated milk
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 8 oz. white chocolate chips or white chocolate, chopped
- yellow and orange food coloring
- candy corn, for decorating
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with foil. Let the edges hang over the sides of the pan. Butter pan or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and the evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue to boil for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove pan from the heat.
- Add the marshmallow creme and white chocolate. Stir until mixture is smooth. Pour 1/3 of the mixture into one bowl, and 1/3 of the mixture into another bowl. Color each with yellow or orange food coloring. Spread the yellow fudge into the pan and top with the orange fudge. Pour the remaining 1/3 of the mixture on top. Top with candy corn.
- Let cool to room temperature. When ready to serve, cut into 1? squares.
- adapted from ezinearticles.com