Shredded chicken, mango and avocado are the stars in this easy California Club Chicken Wrap that is perfect for a weeknight.
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- salt and pepper
- 1 mango, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large avocado, or 2 small
- 4 large whole wheat or spinach tortillas (10-inch)
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the mango, 3 tablespoons of the mayonnaise and the lime juice.
- Remove the pit and skin from the avocado and place in another bowl. Roughly mash, season with salt and pepper, then stir in the remaining 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Lay a tortilla on a work surface and spread 1/4 of the avocado mixture over the tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Layer 1/4 of the lettuce down the center, followed by 1/4 of the tomato, 2 slices of bacon, then 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Fold in the 2 sides of the tortilla, then roll up like a burrito.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Cut each wrap in half before serving.
slightly adapted from Every Day with Rachael Ray July/August 2012
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 665
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 1103 mg
- Fat: 37 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 27 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 32 g
- Cholesterol: 68 mg
Keywords: chicken club wrap, chicken wrap, lunch recipe, easy recipe