Cake Mix Cookies 12 Ways – So many varieties, you’ll want to try them all! 4 ingredients, 20 minutes, and you can have soft, delicious cookies.
- 1 cake mix* (dry ingredients only)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mix ins (such as chocolate chips, coconut, nuts, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs until combined. Stir in the mix ins.
- Scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart. Bake just until the cookies are set in the middle, 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack or a sheet of waxed paper.
*I have used different cake mix sizes from 15.25 oz to 18.25 oz and they all seem to work just fine. You won’t need to adapt the other ingredients.
Mix ins can be whatever you want to mix into the cookies – coconut, chocolate chips, chopped candy bars, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide. Nutrition information is for cookies prepared with strawberry cake mix and coconut as the mix in.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 244 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 23 g
Keywords: Cake mix cookies, cake cookies, cake batter cookies, cake mix cookie recipe, how to make cookies from cake mix