Perfect for any celebration, these sprinkle filled blondies are not only tasty, but only take minutes to throw together!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, oil, egg and milk. Mix in the sprinkles and the chocolate chips. (The batter will be pretty stiff.)
- Place the batter into the prepared dish. (Press down with your hands if needed to even out.) Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes, then slice and serve.
- slightly adapted from Girl Meets Life