Buffalo sauce isn’t just for wings! This Buffalo Beef Taco recipe is a simple weeknight dinner idea, filled with a punch of buffalo flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup prepared blue cheese dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until no longer pink, breaking it up as it cooks. Stir in the buffalo wing sauce and cook an additional minute.
- If desired, char the tortillas over a gas stove, or heat in a dry skillet.
- To assemble, top each tortilla with some of the beef mixture. Top with the lettuce, celery and carrots, then drizzle with blue cheese dressing. Serve topped with chopped cilantro.
slightly adapted from 2007 National Beef Cook-Off