The perfect fast lunch, this Buffalo Ranch Shrimp Salad is spicy and creamy and done in 10 minutes.
- 8–10 large shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tablespoon buffalo sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- lettuce (I like romaine hearts), chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Combine the shrimp and the buffalo sauce in a bowl and toss to coat the shrimp.
- Place the butter in a small sauté pan and melt over medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook until it is just pink, a couple minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, carrot and celery and toss to combine. Add the shrimp to the salad, then dress the salad with ranch dressing.