A classic game day appetizer, this Buffalo Chicken Dip is so popular for a reason! Filled with all of your favorite buffalo chicken flavors, this dip is super easy to make and always disappears.
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Sliced green onions
- Chips, carrot sticks, and celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a mixer, or mash up with a rubber spatula. (This just makes it easier to mix in.)
- Add the chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, the buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and blue cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 to 9 inch baking dish and spread into an even layer. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until melted and bubbly, 25-30 minutes. Top with green onions before serving.
- Serve hot with chips, carrot sticks, or celery sticks.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide. The nutritional value does not include chips or vegetables for serving.
- Serving Size: 1/10 of recipe
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 568 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 46 mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip, game day food, football food