Cookies for breakfast? Yep – with these Breakfast Cookies with Peanut Butter, Banana and Chocolate Granola are a delicious way to wake up in the morning!
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mashed overripe banana (about 1 medium banana)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Cascadian Farm Chocolate Lover’s Granola
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the peanut butter, banana and brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture. Stir in the granola.
- Form balls of dough, about 3 tablespoons each. Place at least 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to slightly flatten each ball of dough.
- Bake until the cookies are just set, about 10 minutes. (Do not over bake or the cookies will dry out.)
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 231