All of the flavors from a favorite sandwich in dip form. Bacon, mayonnaise, tomatoes and lettuce form the perfect party app!
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dice the bacon, then place in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until crisp, then remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese. Stir in the cheese, one of the diced roma tomatoes and the cooked bacon. Transfer the mixture to a 1 quart baking dish and bake until warmed through and bubbly around the edges, 20-25 minutes.
- Top warm dip with the remaining diced tomato and shredded lettuce. Serve with tortilla chips.
dip can be made ahead of time and then baked just before serving.