Bacon wrapped hot dogs are served topped with lettuce, avocado, tomatoes and a ranch sauce.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry ranch seasoning
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced avocados
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and the ranch seasoning. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Brush with oil.
- Take one slice of bacon and wrap it around a hot dog. Secure with toothpicks, if necessary. Repeat with the remaining bacon and hot dogs. Grill the hot dogs on the grill, turning a quarter turn every 1-2 minutes, until the bacon is cooked and crispy.
- Place a cooked hot dog in one of the buns. Drizzle with the ranch sauce, then top with the lettuce, tomatoes and avocado.