Craving something sweet but don’t want to make a whole cake? This Blackberry Yogurt Mug Cake is your 7 minute answer to dessert!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup Yoplait Blackberry Greek 100 yogurt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
- powdered sugar and fresh blackberries, optional
- Place the butter in a 16 oz mug and microwave until melted.
- I a small bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Pour in the melted butter then add the Yoplait Blackberry Greek 100 yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract and stir just until combined. Stir in the frozen blackberries.
- Pour the batter into the mug. Cook in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Let the cake sit for a couple of minutes, then dust with powdered sugar and add fresh blackberries, if desired.
The flavors can be changed out – strawberry, mixed berry, peach – they are all delicious!