Give your baked brie a wow factor by filling it with fresh berries! This Berry Stuffed Brie en Croute is an easy appetizer filled with flavor.
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 round (8 oz) brie cheese
- 3/4 cup mixed fresh berries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press the perforations to seal, forming 2 squares.
- Cut the brie crosswise through the center. (You do not need to remove the rind!)
- Place one square of the crescent dough on an un-greased cookie sheet. Place the bottom half of the brie in the center of the dough. Place the berries on top of the cheese, then top with the top half of the brie.
- Place the remaining square of dough on top of the cheese. Press the dough evenly around the cheese, then fold the dough up over the top, pressing the edges to seal completely.
- Brush the egg over the outside of the dough.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline. Nutritional information does not include crackers for serving.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 267 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 33 mg
Keywords: brie en croute