Dinner (and lunch!) made easy! Make up a batch of this BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad to serve as a sandwich on a busy night, then turn it into wraps for the kid’s lunches the next day.
- 4 cups shredded Kroger Wholesome @ Home Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 cup Private Selection Classic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Kroger Original Barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- for sandwiches: 8 slices bread, sliced avocado
- for wraps: 4 tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, mayonnaise, celery and cheese. Mix together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For sandwiches – Top each sandwich with some of the chicken salad mixture, 2 slices of bacon and some sliced avocado.
- For wraps, place one piece of bacon across each tortilla, then top with the chicken salad. Wrap up the tortilla.