Looking for an uncomplicated lunch idea? These BBQ Chicken Wraps can be ready to go in 10 minutes if you keep shredded chicken on hand!
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup prepared bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 4 large (10-inch) sun-dried tomato flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- thinly sliced red onions
- sliced tomatoes
- shredded cheddar or colby-jack cheese
- sliced avocados
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, bbq sauce and ranch and stir to coat the chicken.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place some of the lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cheese and avocado down the center of the tortilla. Top each with 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Fold in the ends, then roll into a wrap.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. (Best served within a few hours.)