Turn pizza night into a family affair with this BBQ Beef Pizza that is easy enough for the kids to help!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced green onions
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, breaking it up as it cooks. Cook until no longer pink, then stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Roll the crust out and press out slightly. Spread the bbq beef mixture over the crust, spreading it evenly. Sprinkle the cheese over the beef.
- Bake in the oven until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted, 8-12 minutes. Sprinkle with sliced green onions before serving.
For a crisper crust, bake the crust without toppings for about 8 minutes. Then top the pizza and return it to the oven to bake until the cheese has melted and the crust is browned.