Filled with the flavors of banana, chocolate and cherries, these easy cookies start with a cake mix for easy, fun cookies.
- 1 (15.25 oz) funfetti cake mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant banana pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, oil and eggs. Stir in the chocolate chips. Gently fold in the cherries.
- Form the dough into balls just larger than a walnut and place at least 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until set.