Chicken, bacon and ranch flavors come together in this baked taquito. They also freeze well for easy lunches or dinners!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 (1 oz) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 20 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, chicken, bacon, cheese, and green onions. Add in about 1/2 of the dry ranch dressing mix and taste. Add more for stronger ranch taste. Mix well. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture into a flour tortilla and roll it up. Place taquito seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat about 20 times. Once finished, spray the tops of the taquitos with non-stick cooking spray (or you could lightly brush some olive oil on them) and sprinkle with salt (I like to use sea salt).
- Place pan in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges and tops are golden. Let cool for a couple of minutes. Serve with Ranch dressing or Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping.
- from Six Sisters’ Stuff