If you are looking for a show-stopping appetizer that only takes minutes to make, this Baked Brie Recipe with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is your answer! Melty cheese is topped with a mixture of sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and parsley in this addictive starter.
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (13.2 oz) wheel brie cheese
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- bagel chips or crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic in a bowl with some of the oil from the tomatoes. Place the wheel of brie on a baking sheet (you can place it on a piece of parchment paper to make it easy to transfer to a serving plate). Place the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic on top of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is soft and starts to ooze out the sides, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle on the parsley before serving.
*do not remove the rind from the cheese.
slightly adapted from Best of Bridge Holiday Classics
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline. Nutrition information does not include crackers or chips for serving.
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 429 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
Keywords: Baked Brie Recipe