Creamy and cheesy, there is a reason people always beg for this Spinach Artichoke Dip! It only takes a few minutes of prep and may be the easiest appetizer on your table.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 10 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (12-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chips, crackers or vegetables, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the cream cheese in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave the cream cheese until soft, 20-30 seconds.
- Add the sour cream and mayonnaise to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the mozzarella, Parmesan, artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, Dijon, and hot sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir until mixed completely.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch deep dish pie dish, or into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until melted and bubbly, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline. Nutritional information does not include chips or crackers for dipping.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 565 mg
- Fat: 25 g
- Saturated Fat: 14 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 43 mg
Keywords: Spinach artichoke dip, spinach and artichoke dip, spinach artichoke dip recipe, how to make spinach artichoke dip, baked spinach artichoke dip