This unconventional quiche recipe takes canned biscuits and fills them with an egg, bacon and cheese mixture for these Bacon Quiche Biscuit Cups.
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and finely crumbled
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 can (12 oz) layered refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Heat oven to 375F. Grease 10 muffin cups. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and eggs on low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onions; set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4 inch rim. Place bacon in the bottom of the dough -lined muffin cups. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over the bacon.
- Bake for 21 to 26 minutes or until filling is set and edges of biscuits are golden brown.
recipe from Pillsbury Best of the Bakeoff