Rich and creamy, this dip is so much better than the store bought dip!
- 8 oz. Jones Dairy Sliced Bacon
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- sliced green onions
- Slice the bacon into bite-sized pieces. Put in a skillet and cook until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and cool completely.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in the cooled bacon. Top with green onions before serving.
Keywords: bacon horseradish dip