If you are a fan of Eggs Benedict, you will love this easy breakfast sandwich! This Bacon and Eggs Benedict Sandwich with Chipotle Hollandaise will make your taste buds happy.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 slices bacon (halved and cooked)
- 4 English Muffins (split)
Chipotle Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle in adobo plus sauce
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, milk and salt and whisk to combine. Melt the butter in a medium skillet, then add the eggs and scramble, cooking until the desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, toast the English muffins.
- Combine the egg yolks, lemon juice, chipotle in adobo, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth. Slowly stream in the melted butter and continue to blend until the mixture is thick.
- To assemble, place 2 bacon halves on the bottom half of each English muffin. Top with scrambled eggs, then drizzle the chipotle hollandaise over the top. Sprinkle with cilantro, then add the top of the muffins. Serve immediately.