Always a classic, this Apple Crisp Recipe is an easy dessert that is perfect every fall. Sliced apples are baked with the perfect crisp topping in this desert that is best served warm from the oven with a scoop of ice cream.
- 10 cups peeled, cored and sliced apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced apples, 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and cinnamon. Stir to combine, and let it sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Pour the apple mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine the oats, remaining flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir to evenly mix in the butter. Crumble the mixture over the top of the apple mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned on top and the filling is bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/10 of recipe
- Calories: 479
- Sugar: 30 g
- Sodium: 70 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 85 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 36 mg
Keywords: Apple crisp recipe, apple crisp, best apple crisp recipe