A perfect side dish for pizza night, this Antipasto Salad is filled with all of your favorite antipasto flavors with an easy Italian salad dressing.
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cups chopped lettuce (I used a mix of read leaf and romaine hearts)
- 1 (7 oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts marinated in oil, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup diced salami
- 1/2 cup diced Provolone
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- pepperonicini peppers
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until completely combined and smooth. Alternately, combine in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake vigorously until combined and smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, red peppers, artichoke hearts, red onion, parsley, olives, pepperoni, salami, Provolone and tomatoes. Pour the salad dressing over the top and toss to combine. Serve with the pepperoncini peppers.