Fan of antipasto? Topped with salami, roasted red peppers, olives and cheese, this Antipasto Pizza is inspired by the traditional Italian first course.
- 1 lb pizza dough*
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced salami
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved green olives (I used olives filled with pimientos)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 450ºF. Let the oven preheat for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the pizza dough out on a piece of floured parchment paper. (Alternately, you can roll out on a cornmeal dusted surface.) Roll the dough out into a large circle.
- Top the pizza evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Layer on the salami, roasted red peppers, and olives. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the dough is cooked and the cheese melted, about 10-12 minutes.
*Most pizza recipes call for 1 lb of pizza dough, but if you like a thinner pizza, feel free to cut down on this amount.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/4 pizza
- Calories: 541
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 1944 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 29 g
- Cholesterol: 53 mg