Steak Sandwich Recipe with Worcestershire Mayonnaise
This easy Steak Sandwich Recipe has grilled steak and a delicious but easy Worcestershire mayonnaise.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound steak
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 slices crusty whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 cup arugula or green leaf lettuce
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Salt and pepper both sides of the steak. Spray the grill pan with nonstick cooking spray and cook the steak for 4 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Let the steak sit for 5 minutes, then thinly slice against the grain.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Spread 1/4 of the Worcestershire mayonnaise on each of 4 slices of the bread. Top each with 1/4 of the steak, 1/4 of the lettuce and then the remaining slices of bread.