A delicious salmon dinner is less than 20 minutes away! This Amazingly Moist Salmon is just that – a moist, flavorful salmon recipe that is as easy as can be.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 4 salmon filets (about 6 oz each)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season the salmon with salt and pepper, then place on the baking sheet. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the top of each of the filets.
- Bake until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve.
recipe source: Extraordinary Meals, Ordinary Ingredients