Salmon is topped with an almond and breadcrumb topping in this easy and quick Almond Crusted Salmon.
- 1/4 cup sliced Diamond Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6–8 oz each)
- sliced lemons, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the almonds, panko, basil, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Divide the almond mixture between the 4 fillets and sprinkle over the tops. Lightly press the breading into the fish.
- Bake until desired doneness, 8-10 minutes. Serve with additional lemon slices for squeezing.